I am an ACE Gold-Certified Medical Exercise Specialist, and an AAHFRP-Certified Post Rehabilitation Conditioning Specialist.
My expertise includes working with individuals with the following medical conditions:
- back problems
- fibromyalgia and other chronic pain conditions
- orthopaedic conditions including joint replacement surgery
- non-acute sports injuries
- hypertension, high cholesterol, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome
- cardiovascular disease
- frail elderly
- stroke and brain injury
- physical disability and visual impairment
- autoimmune diseases, and HIV
- mental health issues such as depression and anxiety
I both use evidence-based strategies to help clients manage their medical problems; and to exercise in spite of their medical problems.